Historic building surveys & heritage consultants
We are conservation specialists with extensive experience in undertaking commissions for historic buildings and environments. Our team of heritage consultants understands the complexity and good judgement required to cultivate lasting and superior results.
Consultancy commissions include:
- historic site and building surveys;
- inspections, appraisals
- feasibility studies
- Conservation Plans
- fabric repair
- design advice
- Design and Access and Heritage statements
- listed building and conservation area applications
- heritage negotiation with decision makers
- expert witness services (see also Appeals and Inquiries)
- specialist locum services, e.g. one-off project, workload peak, other intermittent need.